North Georgia Personal Injury Attorney
Serving Individuals and Families in Sandy Springs & Atlanta
AtKaleita Law Firm, LLC our Atlanta injury attorney takes a different approach to claims than many other firms in the area. We have found that it is far more productive to negotiate in a friendly, respectful manner with the insurance companies and their lawyers than to be contentious, argumentative and aggressive. Our history of success in getting settlements for our clients is based upon our willingness to set aside the lawyer egos and work with the "other side" on a friendly basis.
Find out about our practice areas and our qualifications below:
- Car Accidents - The most common and dangerous type of accidents are vehicle related. Speeding, reckless or drunk drivers can ruin a life in a second. Whether you were injured in rear end, side impact or head on collision, or there were other circumstances that led to your injuries, you could be eligible to be compensated for medical bills, property damage, lost wages, and more.
- Catastrophic Injuries - Spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, severe burns and other types of permanent injuries are termed "catastrophic," as the impact on the individual will last a lifetime. Any catastrophic injury claim should be carefully managed, as the victim may never again be able to function in life, or in their profession, or even with their loved ones.
- Motorcycle Accidents - The statistics regarding motorcycle accidents and serious injury are frightening. Even a collision at a slow speed can lead to permanent damage, or injuries that can take months or even years to resolve. Ranging from severe abrasions to broken shoulders, knees and elbows through to permanent brain damage, these claims must be managed professionally.
- Premises Liability - Any injury that takes place on the property of another person, on government property, public property or in any type of commercial property is addressed through a premises liability claim. Every property is insured in some way, including private homes. It is important to have a case evaluation if you or your loved one has been injured.
- Truck Accidents - There is a great deal of commercial truck activity between Atlanta and the northern part of the state. Trucks moving chickens, meat, poultry and goods for commercial outlets are constantly on the move on highway 75, 23, 85, and other roads and streets. Accidents involving commercial trucks usually lead to devastating injuries or death.
- Wrongful Death - When a loved one has lost their lives through a negligent act, the law allows for a wrongful death claim to be filed by certain close family members. The situation is so devastating emotionally that it can be difficult to consider the financial ramifications. We take this problem and help families get it resolved with the goal of helping them move forward.
- Workers' Compensation - If you were injured while engaged in your employment duties, you have a right to file a claim for workers' compensation. It is there to protect you—but it can be more difficult than expected. When our firm gets involved, we make sure that your claim is submitted correctly, and that every possible form of compensation is sought for you or your loved one. We represent workers in all types of work accidents and all types of workplace injuries.
Find out more by contacting Kaleita Law Firm, LLC, P.C. about our services! We represent the injured throughout North Georgia, including communities in Atlanta, Pickens County, Blue Ridge, Blairsville, Canton, Dalton, Mineral Bluff, Jasper, Ellijay, Gilmer County, Fannin County, Union County, Sandy Springs, and Towns County.
Helpful Personal Injury Resource Links
"I was referred to his practice by my wife who was quite impressed with Atty Kaleita. I was very pleased with my experience at this office and the way he handled my case. Very knowledgeable, courteous, ..."Tokunbo W.
"I was injured in the apocalypse snow storm of Atlanta in 2014, I never intended or thought I would need an attorney to assist me with all the ongoing paperwork, needed to get me through this long and ..."Blanca
"Doug is an outstanding lawyer who I have worked with as co-counsel on several cases. I highly recommend Doug as a lawyer on the side of people."Steve